Xpat Forum Rules_
Welcome to Expats.bg - a web portal for expatriates, visitors, and friends of Bulgaria!In order to make your experience with the services of Expats.bg pleasant, enjoyable, useful, and beneficial for you and the other users, you are hereby requested to comply with the rules outlined below. Violation of these rules will result in removal of your posts. Repeated violation can and will result in the suspension of your user profile.
1. Expats.bg is an interactive site. You are kindly requested to treat the others here the way you wish to be treated, with respect, and without insult or personal attack. Personal attacks will NOT be tolerated.
2. Sexually explicit, obscene or vulgar language, graphics, behavior, links to adult content, pages with links to adult content, near adult content are NOT acceptable on this site.
3. Hate speech or language of racist, homophobic, or sexist nature, or links to websites with such content will NOT be tolerated.
4. You are kindly requested to protect personal information. Do not request personal information from other members, and do not post other members' personal information on the site without their permission.
5. Should you find a posted message objectionable, you are requested to notify a moderator immediately, at which point we may remove the message should we deem it necessary.
6. You are requested not to discuss moderator or admin actions in the forums. If you have a matter to discuss please contact us. You are requested not to post publicly in full or in part any messages or emails sent to you by the moderators or admins.
7. All posts on this site must be in English. Non-English-language posts including abbreviations like text speak are not permitted on the forum.
8. You are requested not to post copyrighted material without permission from the copyright holder. You are entitled to post links to articles, stories, websites to illustrate your point.
9. You are requested not to use this forum or website as a place for advertising, and not to post unsolicited URLs in threads unless a specific request for information has been requested by a poster.
10. You are requested not to publish posts advertising any kind of research or survey activities to the members of Expats.bg.
11. Messages posted on this site are the sole opinion and responsibility of the poster. You are responsible for your own posts and agree not to hold Expats.bg liable for any messages posted. Periodically, the moderators of Expats.bg may post comments. These comments may not necessarily reflect the opinions of Expatforum.com, or its owners.
12. The Expats.bg forum is not pre-moderated. It is intended to facilitate communication between registered users and the views expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the owners. The posting of defamatory or otherwise illegal comment or material, contravenes our forum policy, and is not allowed. Although Expats.bg is not responsible for comments included in this area, it reserves the right to review postings and delete them if they are not appropriate and your right to access the Expats.bg forum may be revoked. Members should also be aware that such activities may subject them to civil actions or criminal penalties.
13. In return for permitting you to use the Expats.bg forum you agree with ExpatForum.com that your contribution:is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to us for all the purposes specified above is not defamatory does not infringe any applicable law does not breach our abuse policy as outlined within these rules.
14. Software restrictions are placed on new members with less than 5 posts. This means new members are not allowed to post external links, use the private messaging facility, have a forum signature or a forum profile. After posting 5 good messages we upgrade members and these restrictions are lifted.
» Contact Expats.bg Team
» More topics
» More wikis